Maintenance Request

How to request repairs from landlord

For non-urgent repairs, please notify us in writing by emailing directly to Alternatively, you can use the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. If this is an urgent repair, please call our office on 03 9560 3988.

What is considered a non-urgent repair in Victoria?

Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, a non-urgent repair is any repair that falls outside the definition of an urgent repair. For a full list of urgent repairs, please see below.

What is considered an urgent repair in Victoria?

Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs in a rental property are:

  • burst water service
  • blocked or broken toilet system
  • serious roof leak
  • gas leak
  • dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm or fire damage
  • failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • a serious fault in a lift or staircase.

For more information, please see Consumer Affairs Victoria website.

Repair Request

Your Details

Step 1. Enter your property address

Step 2. Enter your details

Step 3. More information about your property (optional)

Thank you for your enquiry!

We'll be in touch soon to your email address provided ().